maandag 4 oktober 2010

7 Days Off Helllllll

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on the internet for a week... Because we were placed for a week in another hotel. Now i'm back and kicking. To say something about my last post. I just installed Photoshop again and thanks to all the nice comments i'm gonna try designing again:).

So give me a couple of days to shorten things out and shit.


Last week was a hell!! We were palced on an another hotel for a weerk because we had some problems with our contract. We worked at Hotel Bellevue, maybe semiliar to some? All the ppl and personel who works there call it Hellevue! I worked in the restaurant where, in one evening eat like 1000 maybe more people. And i was sick the first 4 days because of the food in the kantine. 

But now im finally back. And tomorrow sit on the beach with a nice cold Heineken beer!

Greetsss!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten